Seeking In-Kind Donations
We are delving into materials selections as we work to complete the full design of the monastery … and so we are now in a better position to request and receive material donations.
Our current in-kind wish list is below. If you or anyone you know of might be able to help us find these materials at a reduced price or as an outright donation, please let us know.
- 12” and 8” CMU block
- Stone veneer
- Brick veneer
- Landscape pavers
- Landscape stone
- Gravel driveway grid/mesh
- Retaining way stone
- Slate or clay tile roofing
- Copper or zinc gutters and downspouts
- Window shutters (exterior, operable)
- Clay floor tiles
- Porcelain or ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Stone floor tiles
- Plaster: clay, slaked lime, Gypsum, Venetian
- Timber for millwork, applied beams, ceilings, flooring
- Reclaimed or rustic wood doors
- Aged lumber or barn wood
- Cast iron, bronze or copper hardware for furnishings, cabinets, & doors; knobs, pulls, bars, racks, hinges, locks, etc.
- Cast iron radiators
- Butcher block and stone for tabletops and countertops
- Services: Finish carpentry; millwork